Spring in February? So it seems. With every passing year, Washington winters are becoming shorter and shorter. The last few weeks have been absolutely gorgeous. Swallows are sweetly whistling me awake in the morning. Magnolia trees are blossoming around our neighborhood. And the sunshine has been radiant - blessing us with welcomed warmth and light.
Inspired by our recent golden rays, enjoy a few of my sunny Etsy Faves ....
- Felt Kitty Planter by The Yarn Kitchen
- Letterpress Print by Thimblepress
- Retro Bikini by Rellik Vintage
- Yellow Tablecloth by Dreamzzzzz
- 80's Sunglasses by Fivestones Vintage
- Happy Mail Sticker Set by Pink Olive
- Crochet Hair Bow by Plexida
- Vintage Linen Napkins by Olive Someday